The IKV Group hammer paste product is a special lubricant for socket tools, bushings of hydraulic hammers, lubricating picks and chisels of hydraulic breaking hammers.
It contains special EP additives and a combination of solid lubricants which offer excellent lubrication properties. It increases the life of the hammer, decreases noise and vibrations, offer outstanding reduction of wear in components, decreases breakdowns and allows you to get maximum performance from your equipment.
- Excellent EP-properties
- Good corrosion protection
- Resistant to water
- Outstanding release properties
- Reduces wear
- Stability against ageing
- Excellent resistance to shock loads and stresses.
- Adhesive grease and high affinity with metals.
- High resistance to extreme working temperatures.
- Temperature range: -15 to 160°C (peak - dry film) of +1100 °C
- Decreases in noise and vibrations.
- Increase the life of picks, chisels & hammers
- Has outstanding sealing capacity to avoid entry of contaminants.