The IKV Group hammer paste product is a special lubricant for socket tools, bushings of hydraulic hammers, lubricating picks and chisels of hydraulic breaking hammers.
It contains special EP additives and a combination of solid lubricants which offer excellent lubrication properties. It increases the life of the hammer, decreases noise and vibrations, offer outstanding reduction of wear in components, decreases breakdowns and allows you to get maximum performance from your equipment.
IKV-TRIBOPASTE MAK 461/2 HAM is a special lubricant for socket tools, bushings of hydraulic hammers, lubricating picks and chisels of hydraulic breaking hammers. It is a black/ copper-coloured mineral oil-based paste containing an aluminium complex soap and solid lubricants. It has an NLGI grade 1/2 with drop point of 250°C.
IKV-TRIBOPASTE MAK 461/2 HAM can be applied manually from a standard cartridge with grease guns, via a central lubrication system or with our cartridge with adaptor nipple which fits directly on to your equipment.
- Excellent EP properties
- Good corrosion protection
- Resistant to water
- Outstanding release properties
- Reduces wear
- Stability against ageing
- Excellent resistance to shock loads and stresses.
- Adhesive grease and high affinity with metals.
- High resistance to extreme working temperatures.
- Temperature range: -15 to 160°C (peak for dry film is 1100°C)
- Decreases in noise and vibrations.
- Increase the life of picks, chisels & hammers
- Has outstanding sealing capacity to avoid entry of contaminants.