Worlds Biggest Coffee Morning 2018
Come along to our IKV Lubricants 2018 Macmillan Coffee Morning for cake, coffee and a catch up!
Thursday 27th September between 10.30am and 12.30pm at Unit 3, Little Castle Business Parc, Raglan.
Everybody welcome. All donations to Macmillan Cancer Support.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Macmillan Coffee Morning September 2017
On Friday 29th September 2017 IKV Lubricants held their third annual Macmillan Coffee Morning to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support.
We raised £200 for Macmillan Cancer Support and would like to thank those of you who attended our offices and supported us in supporting Macmillan. We would also like to thank our team who spent their evening baking cakes for the event. We look forward to seeing you all again next year!
Meanwhile visit Macmillan to see how you can support the charity in other ways. Together we can beat Cancer.
The purpose of this statement is to set out how IKV Tribology Ltd use and manage personal information that we may obtain about you. We take the responsibility of looking after your personal data very seriously and take the utmost care to ensure your data is secure.
IKV Tribology Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (Company Registration Number 5282979) whose registered office is at 6 Agincourt Street, Monmouth, NP25 3DZ
By registering as a user of any provided services from IKV Tribology Ltd you agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined below.
Personal Data Statement
We collect information about you when you:
- Register an account
- Buy products or ask for a quote
- Contact customer services in any way
You will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it electronically. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us to contact you via:
- SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
- or otherwise
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
(1) To employees of IKV Tribology to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the company now or in the future;
(2) Companies who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
(3) If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
(4) To any successors in title to our business.
Your marketing preferences and market research
We may contact you:
- with offers and information about the products and services we offer
- for customer research e.g. to help improve our services.
When you contact IKV Tribology our employees may ask if you would like to opt-in to receive marketing emails from us. If you are not opted in to marketing communications, we will only contact you with transactional information. For example, about:
- orders that you place – for example to confirm orders you have placed and to update you about the status of your orders.
- questions you have asked us.
IKV Tribology Ltd will not share data with any third-party organisations for their own marketing purposes.
Access to information
You have the right to receive a copy of personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you by writing to: Data Compliance Manager, IKV Tribology Ltd, Unit 3, Little Castle Business Parc, Raglan, Monmouthshire, NP15 2BX.
- to personalise your visit and to enable you to use some of the features of the site.
- to improve the way in which the site works by allowing us to understand how you use the site. These cookies collect mostly anonymous data that is aggregated across all visitors to the site.
How to manage cookies
If you wish to restrict, block or delete cookies from our website - or any other website - you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Please bear in mind that if you do this, certain personalised features of this website cannot be provided to you.
Updates to this policy
This policy replaces all previous versions and is correct as of 16th May 2018. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and will keep it up to date so please visit this page again to check for the latest version.
If you have any questions about how we collect, keep and use your personal data please contact us.