Calcium greases are a basic grease which provide high-anti rust capacity and high water resitance. They have a mineral oil base and are used as general lubricants for metallic surfaces, frames & car bodies.
Our range includes conventional calcium greases, special calcium greases, special lithium-calcium greases, graphite anhydrous-calcium greases, lithium-calcium EP (extreme pressure) greases, calcium complex greases & calcium sulphonate greases.
Calcium Sulfonate Grease
IKV TRIBOFOOD WSC 102 is an NSF H-1 registered grease formulated from a calcium sulfonate soap that has a great affinity with metals, a white oil and carefully selected additives.
This formulation gives it good lubricating properties including :
- excellent load bearing capacity
- high anti-wear performance
- excellent thermal stability (constant up to 150°C with peaks of 170°C)
- maintains consistency and lubrication in the presence of water, food acids, juices and by-products
- does not dissipate out of bearings under steam cleaning
- highly resistant to water washout and most sterilising chemicals used in cleaning.
IKV TRIBOFOOD WSC 102 is an EP multi-purpose grease, recommended for various applications in the food and food related industry operating under severe conditions (high load, high temperature, water, dust). It is a long-lasting grease suitable for all bearings, sliding bearings, joints, chains, open gears, conveyors, runners and tap systems. IKV TRIBOFOOD WSC 102