Calcium greases are a basic grease which provide high-anti rust capacity and high water resitance. They have a mineral oil base and are used as general lubricants for metallic surfaces, frames & car bodies. Category: Greases & Gels
Our range includes conventional calcium greases, special calcium greases, special lithium-calcium greases, graphite anhydrous-calcium greases, lithium-calcium EP (extreme pressure) greases, calcium complex greases & calcium sulphonate greases.
Calcium Sulphonate Grease/ Calcium Sulfonate Grease
IKV TRIBOFOOD WSC 102 is an NSF H-1 registered grease formulated from a calcium sulfonate soap that has a great affinity with metals, a white oil and carefully selected additives.
This formulation gives it good lubricating properties including :
- an excellent load bearing capacity
- a high anti-wear performance
- an excellent thermal stability (which is constant up to 150°C with peaks of 170°C)
- maintains consistency and lubrication in the presence of water, food acids, juices and by-products
- does not run out of bearings under steam cleaning
- has a highly resistance to water washout and most sterilizing chemicals used in cleaning.
IKV TRIBOFOOD WSC 102 is an EP multi-purpose grease, recommended for various applications in the food and food related industry operating under severe conditions (high load, high temperature, water, dust). It is a long-lasting grease suitable for all bearings, sliding bearings, joints, chains, open gears, conveyors, runners and tap systems. IKV TRIBOFOOD WSC 102 is especially suitable for the lubrication of discs and rollers of pellet presses.