IKV Group is committed to leading the industry by supplying environmentally friendly and biodegradable lubricants hence minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
- The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution whilst reducing power consumption in production of all materials.
- Meet or exceed environmental legislation that relates to our industry.
IKV Group also manufacture a full range of biodegradable oils, greases and non-toxic lubricants for use in a wide variety of industries and applications from biodegradable hydraulic and chain saw oils to cleaner and safer agricultural and rail industry lubricants thereby helping to reduce the environmental impact of the materials we supply.
By ensuring our customers are using the optimum lubricant for their application we reduce the overall lubricant consumption and wastage due to unnecessary relubrication and lubricant replacement. For example a synthetic lubricant can extend life expectancy several times over a conventional mineral oil based lubricant. environmentally friendly lubricants biodegradable